6 Tips to Find a Good Roofing Contractor in Kansas City
Trying to find a local roofing contractor in Kansas City may seem like a daunting task. But if you know what to look for, it can be easy to find one you can trust and fit your budget. Here are six tips to find a good roofing contractor in Kansas City.
- Make sure that the roofing contractor has a local physical address with a local phone number. This will ensure you will be able to find them if there is a problem with your roof. Plus, they will know the location installation codes to follow, all the paperwork needed and know the state requirements.
- Every roofing contractor is required to be licensed, bonded and insured. Ask for a copy of each. Otherwise, if something goes wrong, you won’t have any recourse.
- Look for a roofing contractor in Kansas City that’s well established and has a strong history in your area.
- When looking at roofing contractors, find one that will provide a lifetime warranty (or close to it) on their workmanship. The manufacturer will offer one for the roofing materials, but you also need to ask about one for the workmanship, too!
- Read the online reviews and focus on the last few months. This helps ensure you are getting a good or bad recent homeowner experience. If a company stands behind their work, does a good job and interacts positively with their customers; it will show in their reviews.
- Ask for recent local references. Ask about jobs they’ve completed in the last six months. Having a phone number, email and a physical address will help.
If you are looking for help replacing or repairing your roof, call a locally owned and operated roofing contractor in Kansas City. Call BB Roofing and we will walk you through all the options that fit your needs and your budget. Wouldn’t it be nice to have new windows in time for winter? And you’ll save money on your heating bill. Call BB Roofing for a free, no obligation estimate today!